Monday, December 18, 2006

Youth Camp & New Year + BBQ

Youth Camp was great fun!! Yeah....
although I was hoping more would come but then hey (5t was a33 g66d),
we will have more camps in the future...hip hip hurray!
And also, I hope we all can take something out of it but more than that
use/practice waever new perspectives on The Word u've gained.
I know I have - and I believe at the very least you shud take with you,
if u remember nothing else, that it is never about us, it is always
about God and how we portray His character to others thru us.


Our focus for next year is the Youth Week of Prayer,
I am sending you a newsletter from General Conference Youth Dept,
take time to read it, it will help us to focus on our work as Youth in Balestier Church for the year 2007.
get ready to spend your time, energy and to excercise every talents
that God has entrusted you with. It will be like shower of blessings, i tell you,
manz, you gotta experience it 1st hand (you will smile in every storm you face).

Therfore, my friends, (whom I have chosen - BRATZ) =), let's choose Him as our friend
to walk, talk, pray and be with for the rest of ourlives.


As for the New Year BBQ, aunty Lilian has asked us to help her out with the BBQ.
I think she wants us to help BBQ-ing the food and bring friends, There will be NOCHARGE for every friend you bring along with you. Hence it shud encourage you to bring your friends (sevvy or non-sevvy ones) and let me know how many you'll be bringing, also I need to know how many of us, YOUTH, will attend.
pls let me know. It will be on the 31st of December, night, after worship.


ps: yo Spike, can upload my picture, the one where u COULD almost see my 6 pack from the past .... mwwhahahaha! - it will at the very least encourage our little brother - Teddy the Bear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home